Coronavirus Update

Due to ongoing developments regarding Covid-19 we have made the difficult decision not to take on any new bookings and to wrap up trading this week until we believe it is safe for the practice to resume. We will send out a text to let you know when this occurs. We haven’t made this decision lightly but it is important that the health and safety of our clients, practitioners and their families come first.

We will notify all of our regular clients when the clinic re-opens.

Stay well and we hope to see you again soon.